The Prophet of God was here :)

20 Aug 2018


Our dear Prophet of God! Pres. Nelson
Hey everyone!
This week was Amazing so many miracles!
1.) We met this guy around the college, and he like walks up to us, then he's like; "Are you Mormon missionaries?" We were like yes. and then we talked to him for like an hour on prophets, the Book of Mormon, how it is another Testament of Jesus Christ, and how the prophets are called. It was really awesome! We are meeting with him again tomorrow, and so I am really excited!
         
Dinner with Harman!
2.) We had dinner with a member the other day, and he is from India and was baptized a few years ago. We asked him about how he met the missionaries and joined the church? He was like, "Yeah I met them on the street, and they asked me how I found purpose in life, and I wasn't really sure. They told me they had a really cool message that they shared about God's plan for us and how it blesses our lives, then they gave me a card and left." We were like; "Did they set up an appointment with you?" He was like; "No I just showed up at church. I really wanted to know that answer!" Missionary miracles!    
Elder Anderson, an Apostle of God

The Saints gathered in Hamilton, Ontario, Aug 2018
3.) President Russell M. Nelson, his wife and Elder Anderson and his wife came to Hamilton this Sunday, and they had an Ontario wide conference devotional. It was Amazing! They talked a lot about priesthood authority and receiving personal revelation.  The spirit was so strong and the feeling of love, that filled the room was overwhelming :)
I Know that God works the same yesterday, today and forever, and that he has called a Prophet to guide us through the challenges of today. That he has authority of God to fulfill his calling. I know that we can receive our owns answers from God, and that the spirit testifies of the truths in our lives!
I love you all so much and I hope you have an amazing week!
Love Sister Leilani St. Onge
   
Cute gardens in our neighbourhood
Sheena & her dad Jaime Fernandez took us out for lunch. Sheena is Kiara's old companion.

Exchanges with S. Di Ruscio mio Italiana sorella!
Quote
" The Joy we feel has little to do with the circumstances of our lives and everything to do with the focus of our lives."
President Russell M. Nelson
 
Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...