New Pilot Project

12 Aug. 2017

Hey everyone!
      So this week has been pretty crazy and exciting. My district ( group of sisters and elders) are in a new pilot program because they are rewriting some of "Preach my Gospel", so we get to practice some of the new stuff and start teaching real investigators Monday, instead of teachers and pretend investigators. It's pretty cool but I am also super nervous!
     My companion is Sister Anderson from Arimo, Idaho and is super fun. She is always positive, very uplifting, always relating things to the gospel and we get along super well. There are 4 sister in my district and they are amazing too! We are doing pretty much everything together. One is from Raymond (Sis. Smith)and the other is from Draper, Utah(Sis. Maires).
Sisters, Smith(Raymond) Maires, (Draper, Utah), Anderson (Arimo, Idaho) and St. Onge Roomates!
     We have had some really amazing classes on seeing everyone through God's eyes and it was so amazing. The teachers are so great and I love my district so much already. There are 7 of us going to Toronto and they other Elders are going to Houston, Texas south. The spirit is so strong here and everyone is learning so much and helping teach each other.  My companion and I got to teach our first investigator yesterday and it was alright, we defiantly have a lot to improve on, but we are learning lots and different ways to approach people so they are not freaked out and slowly working into the lessons. It was one of our sit in teachers, so she got to give us feed back after which was nice so we can prepare better for next time. We always have so much to do and working on so much I don't think we have enough hours in the day to get done what we need to, but I'm starting to get better at multitasking.
My District in the MTC

Sis. Maires, Smith, St. Onge and Anderson in front of the Provo Temple 12 Aug 2017
Sis. St. Onge with Hermana Carlee Ash(Cardston) first day in MTC 9 Aug. 2017

      Today was our Preparation day so we got to do a session at the Provo temple and then we had a nap which was very needed. Laundry here takes forever because there are 3000 missionaries and everyone with pday today goes around the same time, so we had to sit in a really moist hot room for like an hour and a half waiting for laundry but I'm glad its only once a week.
I'm so grateful for this experience and I love and miss you all!
Have an AMAZING week!
Sister L. St. Onge

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...