Sore ribs!

8 Aug 2018
Sheena Fernandez sent this as they were at Family Home Evening YSA
      There's not too much to write this week, but we have been busy working.
It has been a  really good week! I went on an emergency exchange with some Sisters, and that was good.
      I slipped in the shower for the first time ever, because I was trying to make the water, so it wouldn't burn my skin. Then I slipped on the curtain, and landed on the side of the tub on my ribs. So I have been a bit sore for the last few days but I am doing better. We have been doing lots of contacting. We had a lesson with someone we are teaching at the stake presidents house, so that was fun. He is from Finland and is pretty quiet, but his wife makes up for it. It went really well!
      I'm glad Sister Smith's fireside went well!
      Pres Nelson comes on the 19th, and we are riding with a senior couple, so it should be fun! I am doing good, I love Sister Bird, and we are having alot of fun together. We have a few exchanges this week, so should be good!
 Love you tons!
 Have an amazing week!
Love, Leilani
Got this sent a week later from Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...