Miracles on the streets of Toronto

7 Aug 2018

My new companion In downtown Toronto, Sis Bird from Alaska
Hey Everyone!
     So this has been the craziest week of my life! In the words of one of my favorite missionaries who just left this area.

I have never ran so much! 
I have never been so tired!
I have never felt so uncomfy!
I have never wanted to nap more in my life!
I never thought I would be okay with all of the above!
-Sister Hollyman

I am so happy to be here, it is an amazing place

1.) We were walking around in the evening the other day, and we really wanted to find a new person. teach a lesson and set an appointment. Sister Bird was like; "Okay there is going to be someone on this street we are going to teach, and set an appointment with."
The first Ice Cream truck I have ever seen!
Thai food! Yes !!! At the food court!
 The next person we talked to was like; "Can you share something right now, I have a few minutes." We ended up sharing a 20 min restoration lesson, and he is really excited to meet up and learn more!

2.) We took one of our recent converts contacting yesterday, down at one of the colleges, because he is thinking of going on a mission, and it was super fun! We met some really cool people, whom we got to share a super short lesson with, and that we set up appointments with.
She was just with Kiara and now home and in YSA
Jamie(dad) & Sheena Fernandez, me & Sis Bird. Sheena was Kiara's companion in Grand Prairie
3.) Sunday at church I finally had the privilege of meeting one of Kiara's companions from her mission. Sheena Fernandez! She is so much fun! We are meeting up this week, so I am excited to hear some mission stories! Also YSA(Young Single Adults) is so much fun! We have some really amazing people in the branch, and we are going to the temple this week with a returning member! So should be lots of fun!
I hope you all have an amazing week! Also Sister Maires, we found Drake and we are having dinner with his neighbor tonight :)
Love you all!
Quote:
"The Atonement is the greatest evidence we have of the Father's love for his children."
- Linda K. Burton
My first Missionary Leadership Mtg. MLC 2nd Aug. 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...