DOWNTOWN...

30 July 2018


Hey Everyone!

Transfer news is in! I'm headed to Toronto YSA in the heart of the city! YSA is the young single adults ward, so I will be heading to people aged 18-30. I am super excited! My new comapnion is Sister Bird from Alaska. She is great! She was my STL(Sister training Leader) in Kitchener, so I am really excited! But I am sad to be leaving Sister Simonsen, but she will be great! I guess I am now and STL also. 


The Bell tower. We got to play the Carolan which plays the bells. I suck but Sister Simonsen is great!
The bell tower mechanism

Bell Tower Carolon


Outside of Bell tower

Door to Bell Tower

They showed us the Bell Tower
1.) We had a Relief Society tea party!  It was so great! We had one of the people we are trying to teach come, she is really good friends with one of our members, and she came by herself. Then on Friday she drove us to the Relief Society lunch, so we got to know her a lot better. It was super fun!
Sis Simonsen & I at the Toronto temple

Sis Maires & I, From the MTC with me.
2.) Thursday, we went to Brampton for six week follow ups, because Sister Simonsen is new, and we got to go to the temple. It was so great! I love the temple so much! Then we got home, and then had a lesson with Jason. We talked about the temple and how we can be sealed to our families for time and all eternity. That's why we get married there, also we get to do work for those of our ancestors that have passed on. He was so excited. The Prophet President Russell. M Nelson is coming to Ontario in a few weeks, and he is super excited. He is always like; "I can't wait to see Russell." haha
Ice cream festival with Will!
July Missionary birthdays
3.) Jason came to church on Sunday, and he really loved it. The end of the last meeting he looked at his watch and was like; "Wow it's almost over... the hours goes so fast!" It was great he is so prepared, and really looking for peace and God in his life! The gospel of Jesus Christ brings so much happiness, I can't stop smiling!

I love you all so much, and hope you have an amazing week! Wish me luck in the City! ahhhhhhh

Quote:
"You are never to young to learn, and never to old to change."
-Russell M. Nelson



Different members in Simcoe ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...