Make your Destiny a Reality.


Inline image 4 





Hey All!
this week was pretty great week!
- we played Zone sports in Kitchener, had a BBQ and played flour dodgeball! (Which I won...)
- Tuesday I woke up with a bruised and swollen foot that I could barely walk on and I have been sleep walking lately so we are blaming it on that.
-later on, still on Tues.   we were sitting in the emergency room for 5 hours before they got me in to get an x-ray, but it's all good just a bruised tendon.
- Wednesday we had a lesson with Vishal.

He is progressing quickly and it's so amazing, he is so prepared for this Gospel. He committed to baptism but he is moving back to India in two weeks, so it will be the Elders there that get him over there, but that's Okay!
- Thursday we went to a member’s house and she does like blood exams and is really into essential oils and acupuncture. So she fixed me up and I can walk!  it was kind of weird, but also cool as she took a blood sample from pricking our fingers and told us what we were lacking and gave us a bunch of vitamins and stuff so that was sweet!
- We had exchanges, so I did a lot of tracting with a sister training leader from Kitchener. That was fun, and we found a new investigator that has met with the missionaries a few years ago, but she might be ready now, so that's exciting!
- General woman's conference was amazing and so inspiring, and I'm so excited for general conference next weekend!
- Our branch is pretty great, but when it comes to making decisions not so much. haha Our council meetings are pretty funny. I'm pretty sure our Branch pres. and first counsellor are going to start a company to build personal laser tanks, so people can play laser tanks in the forest. haha!
It's been a pretty slow week because I couldn't walk very much for most of it, but we had some really amazing lessons and this week is going to be amazing too! Love you all, have an amazing week!
Make your Destiny a Reality.
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Bradly Building in Goderich
Love Sister St. Onge
Goderich Lighthouse on Lake Huron

Goderich Town hall

Centre of Goderich

Along a beach outside of Goderich, Lake Huron

old CPR railway station now a restaurant in Goderich

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...