" I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you've actually left them..."


22 Oct 2018





Ripley's Aquarium
HEY!
Well this week started out a bit rough...
So every preparation day we always go get groceries with the elders. E. Heck, E. Lau, E. McFarland, and E. Palmer. We all ride into the van because it's easier than taking the bus to go back and forth every time. But this transfer we were all super tight and wow it has really changed my life. On Monday we were riding to drop off groceries, and the Elders were like "Oh wait we have to grab Elder Palmer's stuff, and we were like; "We don't need to go with you, just drop us off at the church so we can email. But wait what's going on?"
 Elder McFarlands like; "I'm getting transferred to Brantford for the week" and Elder Palmer is going to Churchville for the day." And I was like that doesn't make sense what is really going on! Elder McFarland is the new assistant to the president.
Wow, I am a wimp when people start to leave.
I really know that God places people in our lives when we really need them. One thing that i have really learned this transfer is that even within 5 weeks i have learned so much from the people around me and I have felt the love of my savior more than ever. Missions are way harder than I could have ever imagined and in so many different ways than I thought possible. But you make the most meaningful memories and have so many experiences that shape your life.
District meeting
Transfers end and new people come into your life that teach you new things. I honestly wish this transfer would never end. I have witnessed so many miracles and I know the Joy that comes from the gospel and how much it can change lives.

We were at an MLC meeting a few weeks ago and the Assistants gave an instruction on connection.
There are two parts content and connection
Content: what is happening, what is said.
Connection: the response to the content.
What creates connection?
Who is in your life that you connect with?
What developed that connection?
How have you continually strengthened that?
" Christ felt all the content so He can connect with us."
God works through others, he sends us people to uplift and guide us and in a sense call us to repentance. We act on the advice they give us. We create a deeper love and connection. It's the same with the Savior. He guides us, He helps us repent and we build that bond with Him.
the #STANGGANG FAMILY
This week has been so great, and so hard.
I am so blessed to have the people In my life that I do.

We had Stake conference this weekend. It was really good. The whole Saturday night session was on ministering and how we can be more of an example of Christ in our every day lives. How we can do more. It was really cool because after church Sunday, we were standing and talking to members. I have been pretty stressed for this transfer call, because I really dont want to leave. Harman was like;  "Sister St. Onge you look stressed, do you want a blessing."
 I was like;  "Uh yes, that would actually be really great!"
 MIRACLES. It made the day a lot better. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and I am so grateful for the power of God, that has been restored to the earth. I hope you all have an amazing week and tell those that you love. That you love them!
some of the best

So transfer news!  I am getting transferred to Mississauga with Sister Holly Clay! Should be a party! She is from Pocatello, Idaho and she was my STL in Hamilton for two transfers. We will be in a trio with Sister Shen for a week, and she is from Taiwan! I have never had a foreign comp. so should be fun :)
my new Companions Sis Shen and Sis Clay
Quote: "You can never leave footprints that last if you are always walking on tiptoe."
 - Leymah Gbowee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...