She is a great Tracker!!

18 July 2018

Biggest Baby I have ever seen

 Hey everyone!

This week has been crazy, packed but a lot of fun!

1.) We had zone conf. in Kitchener, so it was fun to be in my first area for the day! Zone conf. Was really good. President got a 21 page slideshow he showed us, on all the new rules. Really, they aren't that different from what we have now. Just a little stricter. But I am excited. Greater obedience brings greater miracles! 
Dinner with the Scott's and Henri
2.) We had exchanges with the Hamilton Mountain Sister Training Leaders. So I stayed in Simcoe with Sister Clay, which was awesome. It was a really fun day! It was Friday the 13th, and around here that is a big deal. Everyone who drives a motorcycle in North America, goes to Port Dover, to look at each other bikes. It's a huge thing, so the highways were packed. Port Dover is this tiny town with a couple thousand people, which went to 200 000 people in one day... We didn't even attempt going to Port Dover, because you had  to have a pass to get into the town Haha! So we talked to a few people that came to Simcoe, on their way out. Sis. Clay is awesome! She is really outgoing, and great at talking to people. On our way home from Hamilton, after I was talking to Sis. Simonsen and I said; "She is a great tracker."  Then I was like; "That sounded super weird, but I am definitely going to use that now." 😂
Service project with the youth. Weeds were taller than me...
3.) This Sunday was AMAZING! We have had a lady coming with a member to church the last few weeks, and she came yesterday, and then stayed for Gospel Principles class, and the spirit was so strong! We talked about how we lived with God before this life, and how we can be with our families forever, and her mind was blown! She's like; "That makes so much sense, I have never heard that before." David who came last week was also there, but this week he didn't really say anything, he just sat and listened. So that was pretty interesting! It was awesome though! We are having dinner with Sis. Bremner and Nancy this week, so we are pretty excited!

Today we are going to Niagara Falls, so I will send pictures next week. 
Ronald!
Love you all! 
Have an amazing week!!!
Love Leilani

Quote: " Choose righteousness and happiness no matter what your circumstances."
- Charles W. Dahlquist ll

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...