I have this Erie feeling!

7 May 2018

I have this Erie feeling!

The Sis. I came out with at half way Mark. Sis Smith, Maires and Anderson. At the conf. with Pres. Ballard
Hey everyone!!!
     So news. I am getting transferred.... to Simcoe! It is right on lake Erie and I am going to be with Sister Gillingham! I have no idea who that is, but I'm sure she's great! She came out 6 weeks ago, so I am pretty excited. Sister Shields says the area is poppin!
     I think I have anxiety though, because transfer night literally kills me every time. I sit there shaking, waiting for the phone to ring. It's the worst, but I am always excited. On to new and crazy adventures! 
It has been such a blessing to get to serve with Sister Smith for two transfers and hang out with one of my best friends from home. So I am excited for her to continue to do awesome things here! 

1.) Saturday was Sister Smith's birthday, so we obviously had a party after we went to Brampton. We went out for dinner with the Barrie sisters on our way home, and we all talked to the wrap bar guy about the church, so that was fun!
Sis. Smith's 20th Birthday!

Tub full of balloons
2.) Saturday was one of the best days of my life! We had a missionary meeting with President M. Russell Ballard from the quorum of the 12 apostles! It was so amazing! The spirit was so strong through the meeting, he talked about; How we are, where we are, for a reason, and how he prayerfully decides where to send missionaries on their missions, as well as the rest of the apostles. and that our attitude is everything!" Which is so true! I received some really good inspiration and can apply it in my life. I know that he is truly an apostle of the Lord and represents him. I got to shake his hand and the love you feel as you do so, is overwhelming. 
Pres. M. Russell Ballard. One of the Lord's 12 apostles in these latter days!
3.) Last night while I was laying there not sleeping, because of the craziness that is happening. I came up with this poem so here it is! I may have stolen it from Sister Hollyman, so sorry if I did. I was half asleep. :)
Church is True 
Book is Blue
Read it for you
Ask God if it's true.

So that is my challenge to you! Whether you have already read it or not. I just finished reading it again and I know the power and knowledge that comes from it, has blessed my life and the lives of those around me. Every time I finish, I ask God if it's true. I know without a shadow of a doubt that it is. 
   I love you all and I hope you have a righteous week! 

Love Leilani

Quote
The privilege of receiving revelation is one of the greatest gifts of God to his children.
-Russell M. Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...