My oh my. My hair was not made for humidity...

28th May 2018

My oh my. My hair was not made for humidity...
Vacation!

 Hey Everyone!!!

How was your week I would love to hear from you! 
This was a solid week! We did lots of tracting and we had zone conference. We also had 3 people at church! 

1.) We have been really trying to work with members, and helping them reach out to those around them, and minister to whatever people need. So that has been fun. We have taken a few people teaching with us, and one of the ladies we had dinner with, told us her experience. Of how one of her friends called and wanted someone to drive with her to Brandtford for a doctor's appointment. She had called 3 other people, and no one would go with her. Side note: Marilyn broke the top part if her arm a few weeks ago and she is 80. She wasn't feeling super up to it, but she went anyway. On the way back her friend talked about how she has been to a couple of different churches, and how she wanted to visit ours.  Marilyn's husband isn't a member but drives her to church every week. The lady then said she would pick up Marilyn, and drive her to church, so she could come with her! Member missionary work! 
"The gospel isn't always convenient. But it is always worth it." 
She came to church and loved it! She is coming back next week, and to the youth spaghetti dinner on Saturday!
I feel like I am on a tropical island

We didn't have air conditioning for a few days in our Apartment! Whew!
2.) We had Zone conference. It was really good! We talked a lot about obedience, and how as we are exactly obedient we will see more miracles! This is sooooo True! I have definitely seen as the harder I work to be obedient, we have so many more meaningful conversations and experiences that make the work so worth it! 

The weather is warm and I am loving it! I hope you all have an amazing week!

Sis. Gillingham and Me.
Quote
" When you have the Savior of the world on your side, how can you fail?"
Gary E. Stevenson 
I accidentally brought a coat... had to tie it around my waist. It was hotter than I thought.😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...