New Smart Phones

29 Jan. 2018
New Smart Phones to progress better with the work! Zone Conference
Hey everyone!

Sorry for no email last week. Things that have happened!

1.) We had exchanges, so I went to Barrie with Sister Barrow and we decided to walk in a blizzard to our dinner appointment... ( I don't know what I was thinking...) but along the way we stopped and talked to the only person that was out walking. John (Giovanni) and he wasn't interested, until I had a very brief conversation with him in Italian... I am super rusty, but that was enough. He is from Trevigno, Potenza, Italy where all my ancestors are from, and he thought that was cool. So he took a Book of Mormon, and told us we could come meet him and his wife! Made my day!
Im in the back with the Elders and new Smart Phones
2.) We had zone conference in Brampton, and we got smartphones! It is a really great change that is happening in a lot of missions. Goodbye T9!  It has been a really great experience to be able to send videos and pictures to those having a rough day and getting in touch with people easier! 
Stopped by a Lake and took this selfie of Sis. Grover and me
3.) We met a man tracting the other night, and he wanted us to come back, so we set an appointment for Thursday. We were a bit slow on finding someone to come with us. So we called everyone in our ward Thursday morning, and everyone was busy. so we called Sister Przybysweski. She isn't a member, but her husband is. she was like yeah I'll come I know how important this is. She called her friend and told her she couldn't come over so she could come teaching with us! The guy we were supposed to have a lesson with ended up not being home. But the Lord works in mysterious way! and we got to know her better and it was really fun!
eating after District mtg. in Sudbury

All the Elders here in this photo from our district in Sudbury. eating of course!
4.) Oh yeah I almost forgot. We went to church in Parry Sound and we were driven up by the Archers, so we didn't have to use our kilometers. They are a tiny branch of 8 people! Their faith is so strong! They almost closed it last week, but everyone worked hard to keep it open. Anyways on the way home, Bro Archer got pulled over for going 116 in an 80 km. zone! It was so funny! The cop was like; "Did you realize you were going 36 over"? and Bro. Archer was like; "Not really I was in a deep conversation with the missionaries back here." The cop just laughed, and when he came back he gave him the ticket, but he reduced it from 300 dollars to 40, so that was nice of him haha.
Sis. Grover with lots of Wasashi tape!
It has been a pretty great two weeks! It's crazy that this transfer is almost over... Miracles happen and I know that Jesus loves you! 
Love Leilani

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...