16 Oct 2017, Stratford, Ontario



16 Oct. 2017 
My New Companion Sis Hudson from Edmonton. She is related to the Harris's in Fort Macleod who have been good friends of ours!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well!
     This week has been super great! We found a bunch of new people to teach! One of the ladies in our apartment building that we talked to the day before, knocked on our door! Tender mercies of the lord. He definitely prepares people, it's so amazing!
      We had a few people at church this Sunday which was great and we are meeting with a new lady. She has four kids, and her husband was abusive. So she left with them, but then he got custody. So she is going through a lot right now, and when they were together, he wouldn't let her come to church. So now she really wants to learn, and she is picking everything up so quickly it's amazing!
     There was a crazy wind storm here on Sunday, and it tore a bunch of trees down. We were eating lunch at the church and you couldn't even see outside. It was pouring rain and so windy! The roof on the apartment next to ours came off! It was so crazy, it was raining in the apartments!
      It’s been an amazing week love you all!
Have a great week!
Love Sister St. Onge!
Sis Hudson & I at the beautiful park. In Oct. and it's still green

The Elders in my district


So serious!

Not so serious! HAHA
PS. Sis Daniels walked into the Kitchen and she was like, I think you will be excited about my new comp, and I was like what???? Then she walked in, and it was Sis. Jenny Smith from my home ward!  All the elders were like, "You know her?"  It was quite funny, but so great she is in my Zone! She will love Sis Daniels, she is the best! I was at the MTC with her!
Sis Jenny Smith from Home and Sis Daniels in Guelph, Ont. In my Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...