LAST AREA MIRACLES!!

26th Feb 2018

LAST AREA MIRACLES!!

Sis Smith & I in a sketchy bathroom, at a community dinner in Baysville
Hey everyone!

It has been a pretty great week!
I hear the weather at home is not so good! Drive safe!

1.) We met with our new investigator Amanda, and we had a really great lesson with her! She has gone to a lot of different churches. She grew up Catholic, but has met with missionaries from other churches before. We gave her a Book of Mormon and she was pretty excited to read it, so that was awesome! 

2.) One of the member's took us to a really fancy Japanese restaurant which was really cool. They had like the big tables that they would cook right in front of you, and some really good sushi! I am one happy Sister! 
Me and Sister Smith at the Japanese restaurant. It had a fancy backdrop in the entrance.
3.) Church on Sunday, the power went out everywhere in the building except for the chapel and like 3/4 of our ward didn't show up because of freezing rain. So I had to stumble through playing the piano, because no one else could play. It was pretty great. There was 15 people there, and it was fast and testimony meeting so everyone bore their testimonies. It was really awesome! Sometimes those are miracles that happen when it ends up being a small group, and you get to hear from everyone. The spirit was strong! 

4.) Last but most definitely first! Britney from my last area, in Stratford. Got Baptized yesterday!!!!! I got to Skype in and watch! It was so amazing! I am so GRATEFUL for the opportunity I had to get to know her, and watch the gospel change her life!  The Lord does his work with those that are prepared and I am just glad I got to be there for the ride! 

Love you all tons keep your heads up! 
Favorite quote this week!

There is no GROWTH in the COMFORT zone.
There is no COMFORT in the GROWTH zone.
My planner and Sister Smith's, crafty evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...