no group letter this week

12 Nov. 2018

So Leilani did not have time to write this week. But told me she has been super busy doing exchanges, being very sick, and having fun with Sis. Clay doing missionary work. Elder Anderson (from mission office)phoned and let me know that she was doing great! they are singing in the Stake Choir, and speaking, but that they were visiting the whole time inbetween. She was leaving today to go on exchanges again, and will be eating with the Andersons Tues. night. So I told him to tease her lots.  He said he does anyways.  She did send some pictures of her district.



Gluten free Pizza we made

Add caption




No comments:

Post a Comment

To blessed to be stressed

26 Nov. 2018 Biggest Lindt. Chocolate I have ever seen... 1.  I went on exchanges with Hermana Dickey from Utah. ...